Vitro’s expert pathologists and technologists have decades of research and clinical experience in the ﬁelds of immunohistochemistry (IHC), ﬂuorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) and other molecular pathology techniques. Our experts have worked closely with some of the largest and most established biotechnology institutions for IHC and FISH testing of clinical trial specimens. We are now pleased to offer broad consulting services to the biotechnology industry, including:
- Testing and validation of your novel antibodies and/or probes on AP’s validated control tissues to deﬁne tissue localization and expression patterns.
- Performing immunoproﬁling immunohistochemistry and FISH studies on your tissue sections.
- Providing a wide array of consultation services related to molecular and ancillary pathology testing.
Having been part of several GLP-compliant, FDA-approved clinical trials, Vitro’s internationally recognized expertise in ancillary pathology testing offers a unique opportunity to partner with clinical research investigators, both in the BioPharma/biotechnology industry as well as academic institutions.
Vitro offers assistance with the following technologies:
- Routine histopathology (tissue ﬁxation, processing and parafﬁn embedding)
- Immunohistochemistry and immunoﬂuorescence (on ﬁxed or frozen tissue)
- In situ hybridization (FISH and CISH)
- Flow cytometry
- Molecular studies
- Tissue microarrays
- Tissue section cutting; freezing to OCT and cryostat sections
- H&E and histochemistry special stains
- Diagnostic services
- Animal-based studies
Since its inception in 2006, Vitro has been a vital partner in several contract research studies, including trans-national studies and clinical trials that successfully led to FDA approval of companion diagnostic assays or the development of cancer predictive assays. Combining our documented expertise in this ﬁeld with excellent services (report management, turnaround time, cost stratiﬁcation), our clients and partners should expect excellent outcome of their trials if they choose Vitro as their partners.